Construction & Contractors
Tough gear for a tough workplace
Now more than ever the construction sector is playing a vital role in the rebuild of Christchurch and the supporting economy, and the building and construction boom is expected to last several more years.
Nevertheless, there is always a need for greater productivity, better efficiency and – most importantly – greater worker safety. New Zealand has overhauled its OH&S requirements so that company directors and those in charge can be criminally liable for on-site accidents. Added to these pressures is the need to do more with less, and the requirement for equipment that will last the distance.
TL Parker provides mobile radio solutions and services to many key industry players, and our wide range of solutions enables us to find the best fit for your construction business.
We provide the right advice and solution for both fleet and plant management and communication, as well as on-site communications. Our mobile communication and network solutions are available for both for metro and rural areas.
Our solutions help maximise:
- efficiencies in your business by effective communications
- time savings in managing your fleet and staff
- enhanced safety in and around heavy machinery and equipment
- instant communication when you need it
- one-to-one or one-to-many communications
- talk groups dedicated to different work groups
- man-down and lone worker applications
- rugged, waterproof handsets that stand up to a tough job
Contact our communication solutions team to discuss your requirements on 03 358 8082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org