Enhanced safety, improved efficiency
Utility companies provide the vital backbone for business and communities alike and when power or water is cut, customers expect a certain level of performance. Utility companies must also keep employees and the public safe – even while the pressure to cut costs without compromising safety is increasing. Add to this the rise in cyber-attacks and threats to network security, the potential for disruption is high.
But if everyone is connected regardless of location, incidents are resolved faster, employees are safer and costs are lowered.
Increasingly, our digital mobile radio solutions are being deployed in the utilities sector, and we have unrivalled success in providing radio infrastructure to key utility companies in the Canterbury region.
Our digital radio solutions support utility businesses by ensuring:
- reliable communication with a workforce on the move
- improved efficiency with instructions being clearly and reliably conveyed to and from the field
- GPS tracking to locate workers quickly
- job ticketing applications
- assistance with meeting OH&S requirements
- lone worker and man-down applications
Click here to read Taking Worker Safety Seriously.Recommended products for the utilities industry
Contact our communication solutions team to discuss your requirements on 03 358 8082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org