Communication Solutions for High Noise Environments
Noise-induced hearing loss is caused by loud noise. The main workers at risk are in primary industries such as farming, mining, manufacturing and construction. Noise-induced hearing loss is permanent and is a major cause of disability and compensation in working populations.
A general review of the health of a sample of New Zealand farmers found 29 per cent of persons 45 years or older had noise-induced hearing loss.
Headsets not only protect your workers’ hearing, but also provide high-clarity, hands-free, discreet two-way communication — even against a background of high noise levels.
We partner with Sensear, a global leader in developing and manufacturing best-in-class digital over-the-ear and in-the-ear headsets for use with two-way radio and Bluetooth communication devices.
Here are just some of the many features and benefits that Sensear’s two way radio headset products have to offer:
- Clear two way radio communication high-noise environments
- Limit ‘in-ear’ noise exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Connects to all industry leading two way radios via wired connection
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- SENS® Technology
- VOX capable
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level
- Remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
Click here for more information about Sensear Smart Headsets.