Communication Solutions for High Noise Environments
Sensear is a global leader in developing and manufacturing best-in-class digital over-the-ear and in-the-ear headsets for use with two-way radio and Bluetooth communication devices.
Sensear’s patented SENS technology simultaneously enhances speech and suppresses background noise so that users can verbally communicate, protect their hearing and still maintain 360-degree awareness of their surroundings in noisy environments such as oil and gas, mining, construction, heavy manufacturing and other industrial workplaces.
Sensear partners with some of the world’s leading companies to help solve their high noise communication challenges. Sensear’s ISO 9001:2008 certification demonstrates the company’s commitment to the design, manufacture and repair of products that meet the demands of customers’ high quality standards.
Founded in 2006 through a unique partnership with the University of Western Australia and Curtin University in response to industry demand, Sensear is based in Belmont, Australia, with offices in North America.
Here are just some of the many features and benefits that Sensear’s two way radio headset products have to offer:
- Clear two way radio communication high-noise environments
- Limit ‘in-ear’ noise exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Connects to all industry leading two way radios via wired connection
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- SENS® Technology
- VOX capable
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level
- Remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
Click here for more information about Sensear Smart Headsets.